Schedule for this Sunday April 29
8:45 a.m. – Early Traditional Worship (Sanctuary)
9:00 a.m. – Embrace Contemporary Service (Gym)
9:45 a.m. – The Connection (Wesley Hall)
10:00 a.m. – Sunday School
10:00 a.m. – Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
11:00 a.m. – Traditional Worship (Sanctuary)
5:00 p.m. – Seniors bring tri-fold posters to Fellowship Hall
5:30 p.m. – Youth
- Teacher Appreciation will convene at 10:00 this Sunday morning in the Fellowship Hall for all Sunday School teachers, substitutes, and their spouses.
- The FLOCK will be meeting on Tuesday, May 1, at 10:45 am at Tallahatchie Gourmet to honor Shelia Maxey who will be resigning effective July 31. Please sign up before you leave church this Sunday so we may make arrangements for the number who will be attending.
- Senior Night will be held in the Fellowship Hall beginning at 6:15 this Wednesday evening, May 2. Parents and youth are encouraged to join in this celebration.
- At the First Baptist Church at noon on Thursday, May 3, we are invited to join others for the National Day of Prayer.
- Make plans now to attend the Children’s Spring Musical on Wednesday, May 9, at 6:15 in the sanctuary. This program will officially close out our Wednesday evening meals and other activities until August.
- Because there are seniors and parents who attend other than the traditional services, our Baccalaureate Sunday on May 20 will involve graduates in both the 9:00 Embrace Service and the 11:00 Traditional Service. We are delighted that our church is growing to include contemporary and traditional worship and we welcome all who wish to worship with us here at FUMC. Those seniors who wish to do so may walk at both times.