Sunday Schedule October 22, 2017
8:45 a.m.-Early Morning Worship (Sanctuary)
9:00 a.m.-Embrace Service (CLC / gym)
9:30 a.m.-The Connection (Wesley Hall)
10:00 a.m.-Sunday School
11:00 a.m.-Traditional Worship Service (Sanctuary)
3:00 p.m.-4 yr-3rd grade -Fall Fun at the Whitesides (4 yr-2nd grade must have a parent attend)
3:00 p.m.-4th-6th grade-Fun at the Wise Farm ($9)
5:30 p.m.-Youth 316
- Our Wednesday Evening Meals will begin each week at 5:30, followed by the children’s age-appropriate activities. Beginning at 6:15, the Youth will participate in small group studies (not on October 4), while adults will have the opportunity to engage in a Bible Study, Prayer Meeting, Hand bells, or Chancel Choir. Call Judy at the church by noon on Monday to reserve, change, or cancel your meal. We would love for you to join us for a mid-week meal & fellowship!
2. Please pray for those in our congregation and in our community, nation, & world who are experiencing severe medical or emotional trials & continue to nurture these individuals & families. In addition, please consider donating to UMCOR since ALL money goes directly to those suffering from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, and none is expended on administrative costs. You may also help by assembling flood buckets or hygiene kits for victims of this tragedy and those may be stored here at FUMC until they are delivered to Tupelo for dispersement. Please let us know if you have questions about how you may help.
3. If you ordered an FUMC t-shirt from Joanna Tate, it is in the church office and can be picked up at your earliest convenience. PLEASE
4. The 16th Annual Celebration Village Bakery needs your help & is asking for donations of baked or frozen goods with proceeds directly benefiting Sanctuary Hospice House.. Please drop off donations at Tupelo Furniture Market Building V on Wednesday, October 18 from 10-4 or drop off at drive through on Thursday, October 19 & Friday, October 20 between 8-9. If you have questions, contact Judy Thomas at #790-4523.
5. Volunteers are needed for food distribution from the Mid-South Food Bank on Friday, October 27 from 10-12 noon. Participants must be prescreened & receive vouchers at the Union County Good Samaritan Center so if you know of someone who would benefit please refer them there.