Reservations are required this year since we’re using outside catering services. Please contact the church office by Monday at NOON.
- If you make a reservation, please understand that if you do not come you will be asked to pay for your dinner. Take-out plates are still available if you are unable to stay.
- If you do not make a reservation, you will be asked to wait at the end of the line.
We welcome visitors, but if you invite someone please make sure to call the office to add their name to the dinner list.
RULES for FUMC
WEDNESDAY NIGHT G.A.P.
(Growing Awakened People)
- There will only be two entrances open
o Broken Drive-Thru Entrance
o Playground Entrance
- Check in at Wesley Hall
- 5:00 – Doors open
- Pay Judy (at the table in the kitchen line)
- Serving line forms in Wesley Hall
- Closed Doors are to remain Closed
- 5:15 – Put All Balls Away
- Stay off the stage
- Most Important – ENJOY YOUR MEAL
- Pick up after yourself
- Throw away trash
- 5:50 – Go to your area
- NO ADULT supervision = NO GYM use
BE COOL WITH THE RULES
SO THE G.A.P. WON’T BE SCRAPPED!!
Please make sure to call the office to make your dinner reservation in no later than Noon on Monday for that week.
We will resume activities on Wednesday, January 18th.
After Dinner Events:
- Bible Study in the Gym
- Children’s Activities
- Youth Activities
- Handbell Choir
- Chancel Choir
If you park over by the Rhea Insurance office, PLEASE do not park in front or beside their office. Please park in the parking lot only as they are usually there until 6:00 or later (during the week) and they are having trouble getting out of their drive if we park there before that. Please Use The Parking Lot.
Thank you in advance,